*** Warning: Picture Heavy post!!***
Here is part 1 of this tutorial!
1. So at this point you should be ready to turn the heel on your socks. I'll be showing how to do a heel flap 2 at a time.
2. Work the heel flap back and forth on the right sock and turn the heel (yes it is important to start with the right one, not the left...I know from personal experience) The other sock is just left on the cord for now.
6. Move the left sock down on the cord to sit for a while. Repeat on the left sock (heel flap, turn heel, and pick up stitches on the left side of the flap)
7. Turn your work and work one row on the front stitches of both socks without picking up any more stitches.
9. Keep knitting the rest of the "heel" stitches, so now all the heel stitches are together on one side and the top of the foot stitches are on the other side (I know there are a lot of stitches on the heel side right now, but they will decrease quickly)
10. Now pick up the remaining heel flap stitches on the other sock and keep knitting the rest of the heel stitches.
11. Congratulations! You have turned both your heels and are ready to continue on to finish your socks.
Ask your questions, just make sure that I have a way of contacting you with the answer!