Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Hardest Part

I find the hardest part of blogging to be remembering to take pictures!  I get busy in the morning and then the light is bad in the evening....so instead of seeing progress....and trust me there has been progress....you will see the rest of my NM purchases.

My one impulse buy....Bo Peep's sock yarn...I think I would call it a sport weight, but it should be fun!

Cascade Yarns Heritage Sock Yarn....this looks fun and I've been dreaming of just the right pattern!

Well it was Easter, and I don't have a darning egg (not that I've needed one) but now I'm prepared and have some extra cedar protection to boot!  Okay that is it!  Now I think I'm on a yarn/fiber diet....not a strict one because those never work, but I need to use what I have!  Does any one else have this problem?

6 comments:

Stacy Kraus McDonald said...

Oh, that yarn looks so amazing... I've been good lately, knitting from stash. Must continue!

SimplyMe said...

Does anyone else have this problem. Nope. I have a BIIIIIIIIIIIIG basement.

Robin said...

A cedar darning egg ~ how cute! I guess darning is the next skill we all need to learn... (And you'd be hard pressed to find a knitter without that problem!)

Judy S. said...

Sure do! And more than one stash... My other issue is finishing what I've started; it would be very nice to have 2 sets of hands!

Lovs2Knit said...

Pictures aren't my problem, it's finding the time to sit still long enough to write a post. :)

Love the new yarn! I have a darning egg but have yet to use it. I have socks that are almost two years old now and not a hole in site.

Bea said...

I love darning eggs. Who cares if you really need one :)