Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Tuesday Knitting Night and another giraffe

So thanks to ravelry I found a group of ladies in town that get together to knit.  I heard they were knitting at a nearby book store on Sunday.....I must admit I was a little nervous to go without knowing anyone, so I wimped out, but I did post that I was interested in further meeting.  Then I got messaged that they were meeting on Tuesday night.  So I put away my nerves and decided I didn't have to be knitting alone and went last night!  It was a small group (4 of us), but they say there are often more.... I had a super time.  It was so fun to see what everyone else was working on and hear their tips and product reviews.  Some of these ladies have been knitting for a long time and it is super to hear their wisdom too!  I'm looking forward to going back (and not nearly as nervous).

Yesterday I also found an adorable new giraffe pattern (I know....I now have 2 on my list to make) Go here to see him!  He has such personality!!!!  Love that smile!!

Be sure to come back tomorrow when I announce a contest!!! (it will run through July 26th....details tomorrow)

And because no post is complete without a pic....here is Knox "helping" me figure out my tablet.  She saw the box and immediately tried to climb in it....she didn't quite get that she was a little big for it! :)

3 comments:

Tracy Batchelder said...

I would have been a little nervous too. Sounds like a good group of ladies to knit with.

Davene McBride said...

That giraffe is soooo cute! And so is Knox!

KSee said...

cute giraffe. Like your logo,