Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Tea Time!

A friend of ours recently recommended a new (to us) online tea store: Adagio Teas.

We order DH's favorite: Earl Grey, and some samples of Almond and Vanilla.  When we received our package (very quickly) they sent a free sample of Birthday Cake!  All the tea has been very yummy and it is all package so nicely with the little tins and canister (plastic, but still nice).  Almost all their tea is loose leaf, but the do sell tea bags (100 for $3) if you don't want to mess with a tea ball.  

If you are interested in trying them out, let me know and I can email you a $5 gift certificate.  (They let existing costumers give this gift certificate for free to new costumers)  Just email me and let me know what email address you want the certificate emailed to.  Hope you get to enjoy a cup today!

12 comments:

Stacy Kraus McDonald said...

Your tea sounds yummy....I'm also an Earl Grey girl. Too bad I'm rolling in tea bags right now. Enjoy!!

Unknown said...

LOL, I read "100 for $3" as "$100 for 3" and thought "Gee, I should switch to the Math department" if she can afford that! ;)

Jennifer said...

I'm lucky to live by a great tea shop run by Brits. http://www.qptea.com/index.php

I love the Irish Cream & Queens Birthday Cake. I can pop in and get a great cup of tea whenever.

Aunt Kathy said...

I do love a good cup of tea, but I never seem to remember to make any. What's up with that???

Davene McBride said...

I agree they are nicely packaged and as I told you when we spoke I'd like to try some. You know me and teas!

Anonymous said...

yes i would like to try there tea my email is vbarton24 at gmail dot com do you still have certificates available?

Grace said...

I agree I love Adagio teas and they are right here in NJ I place an order and it arrives the next day, can't beat that kind of service, reminds me I have to see if they have raspberry its good for hormones!

Tracy Batchelder said...

I have never developed a taste for hot tea. One day maybe...

Suzanne said...

Wow, I just looked on the site, their prices are really good. I love tea, especially in the winter, usually drink a cup every night. If you could send me a gc I would greatly appreciate it. I will email you. Thanks alot!!
Suzanne

Suzie said...

My favorite tea is Earl Grey--I will definitely be checking out that tea company!

Firefly Nights said...

I buy a lot of tea from Adagio. I've been very pleased with them. You might check to see if they still have the program where what you buy earns points or dollar credits that can be used later for free tea.

Ilya said...

Adagio does still have the "frequent cup" points promotion in place. Each $1 you spend earns you 1 point. Once you get to 100 points, you can redeem it for a $10 gift certificate.

-Adagio Teas