Friday, May 23, 2008

Catching up!

Who knew that when you leave town for 10 days there is so much catching up to do. Things to fill you all in on and so many blogs to read...not to mention math to do.
Here the SIL graduated from DH and my alma mater! We are both so proud of her and her hard work! She is such a super lady! As an added bonus, we got to say hi to a lot of professors that have made such a difference in our lives!

On to knitting news....here is my mom posing with her lovely sock. (This was her progress when I left to return to BR) I think she is doing super! She has since reported that her foot is now 5 inches long! I think the hardest part for her is learning how to fix the mistakes she makes (especially now that I'm not there to help) But I'm confident she can do it. It just takes practice and patience! Way to go mom! She will be finished with the first sock in no time! She has promised to keep us updated with pics! Coming attractions.....update on my socks and some giraffe news!

2 comments:

Abigail said...

What a great 10 days you had. Congrats to SIL.

Is that you in the picture?

Tell "Mom" that we are so very proud of her. We are cheering her on to the toe.

Anonymous said...

It sounds like you had a really fun trip. Thanks for keeping us up-to-date.