Monday, June 16, 2008

Celebration

Yesterday while most people celebrated Father's Day (we did call and let our dads know we were thinking of them, but being far away, that was all the celebrating we could do with them) DH and I celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary!!
We went out to Ruth's Chris Steakhouse!  It was excellent and a nice treat!  I had a salad, filet, baked potato (with lots of toppings).  DH had filet, baked potato and spinach and we split a creme brulee (which was garnished with fresh fruit)!  We had never eaten here before, and we weren't disappointed.  The claim their beef is Midwestern corn fed beef and we would agree.  Growing up in Kansas we got spoiled with lots of good beef.  Since moving to Louisiana we  have been disappointed with the quality of beef we can get, but we have been thrilled with the seafood!  What an enjoyable evening and great way to celebrate!

Oh about the math puzzle....Michelle from myboringblog (which isn't boring) got it right (you can read her solution in the comments)  Way to go Michelle!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Tracy Batchelder said...

Congratulations on six years together as husband and wife!

I'm obviously not math minded as I was stumped by the puzzle. Of course, since I knew the correct answer was in the comments, I didn't ponder it too long. Next time, I won't cheat.

Anonymous said...

Woohoo!

And Happy Anniversary. :-)

Amber said...

Wonderful picture of you both. I LOVE your long, curly hair!

Ronin With Scissors said...

Happy (late) anniversary! Sorry I've been such an absentee commenter. :(