Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Finally we are all home!

It feels so good to have everyone home (DH, me, and Knox--the cat)! Can you see how happy Knox is sleeping on my lap, while I'm knitting of course? DH started teaching his summer course and I am working hard on my research! Hopefully some good progress will be made this summer!

I'm working on the second No Purl Monkey sock. I have 3 of the 6 repeats done for the leg! These will be my June socks for the Pair-A-Month Challenge and should be finished in no time!

Mom's sock update: Mom's knitting got delayed a little while I was busy in Columbus. She was ready to pick up the stitches along the heel flap and needed a little phone support which I was unable to give last week. Sunday though she and I got some phone time and she is doing well now! Working on the gusset decreases and foot (I haven't heard anything more from her since Sunday which means that all is well--I think) She has agreed to post about the experience once her sock is done! I'm so proud of her! Hopefully I have some interesting things to post later this week---but I'm not sure what those might be, but .... we shall see! Have a super day all!

1 comment:

Tracy Batchelder said...

I think I may like the no purl version of these socks better than the original.