Thursday, June 12, 2008

Quick Update

There's really not much to report today!  I'm sitting in a coffee shop drink a cup of coffee (yum) getting ready to work on my research!  It should be a nice change of scenery.  My second sock is progress well.  I turned the heel and am almost done with the gussett decreases.  I'm think of starting a nonsock project next (even though I have another pair on the needles)  We shall see!  

I've got my info for the pray sock swap!  It has been awesome to devote this time to praying for someone I don't know while knitting.  I have been struggling to find the perfect yarn.  I really want it just right.  I had seen some online but was trying to avoid the shipping costs.  Then I thought some of the yarn I bought in Columbus could work, it wasn't perfect, but....I was settled about it either.  So yesterday I just decided I was going to buy what I had seen online because it looked perfect.  They were sold out of the colorway I wanted.  So I'm just praying for peace about it.   We aren't supposed to mail them until Sept 1 so I have plenty of time (it only takes me about 2 weeks to make a pair).  I'll keep you updated!

1 comment:

J.P. said...

I really like the way this is coming together.