Wednesday, June 11, 2008

New Toy

Yesterday I totally forgot that I would have something fun to show you this week! My new computer--a Macbook! My advisor got it for me so we can video chat next year. Woohoo! While I have been a Windows girl (the only hold out in the family) I'm super excited to switch to Mac. I grew up on them, so my parents are "mac people" and my DH and brother both have macs. Why I hadn't switched is a long story, but....now for the most part I have switched over!

Isn't it cute!

Okay, okay, knitting content? Not much to show...I finished the leg of my sock and am ready to start the heel, but that isn't so exciting to look at. Now off to do some work (ie-stop playing on my computer) :)

3 comments:

Alicia said...

Welcome over to our side! LOL What a pretty macbook. :)

Lovs2Knit said...

Another user...woot! I love my Macs. We have an iBook and an eMac. We had a Mac Mini but my mom liked it so much she took it home with her. :~)

Tracy Batchelder said...

I have a Mac too.