Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Public Service Announcement!

For all you giraffe lovers out there....ravelry has a new group: Tall Blondes!  Of course for giraffe lovers.  I had looked there for a giraffe group before and had never seen one, then J found this one that just started!  So if you have a passion for giraffes join up and I'll see you there!

In knitting news:  I got my yarn for the Pray Partner Sock Swap!  I love it!  Unfortunately no pictures until after the swap because it is supposed to be a secret!  While I don't think my partner (who I'm praying for) knows who I am, I don't want to take any chances!  I ordered it from the Yarn and Fiber Company.  They had free shipping on my order of just one skein.  Wow!  I ordered in Thursday and it was here Monday (I couldn't believe it was that fast with free shipping)  I ordered Dream in Smooshy! but the colorway is secret.  I'm excited to get started with it, but still trying to settle on a pattern.

Now a sneak preview for tomorrows post:



This is what I've been working on!

No comments: