Monday, October 27, 2008

Front of the sock

Last week during the tutorials I purposefully hid the front of the sock from you (I went as far as editing one photo to keep it a surprise)  I'm in love with these socks!!!  Maybe I'll have to make a pair for myself someday!!!

They are going very fast with so much plain knitting, but the pattern is just enough to keep me interested!  If you decide to make these and want help with the chart let me know.  Some of the cables have purls in them and I couldn't tell by looking at the chart.  Once working the pattern I figured it out!  Here is a ravelry link to the pattern!

11 comments:

Tracy Batchelder said...

Very pretty. I like the elegant design. What pattern are you using?

Awesome Mom said...

Pretty!!! So many awesome sock patterns, so little time.

Jennifer said...

Lovely sock pattern. Is there no end to a knitters creativity?

SimplyMe said...

I love them so much I queued them! Thanks for sharing

Anonymous said...

Very nice!!

Stacy Kraus McDonald said...

Those are pretty! I definitely think you should make some for yourself.

Julie said...

Pretty! Love the color and the pattern.

Robin said...

Oh Leah, they're so lovely!

Abigail said...

Very classic! Who are they for?

Aunt Kathy said...

They are pretty and they are pink, what more could anyone ask for?

Marti said...

I really like these socks! Make me a pair while your at it..smiles