Saturday, October 4, 2008

How could I have forgotten?

So yesterday when I was giving the "I love your blog" award I knew I was missing someone.  I knew I had thought of 4, but for the life of me I could remember.  I'm so sorry Jennifer!!  I love your blog too!
Jennifer from Learning to be Thankful always makes me smile and lifts me up.  She knits gorgeous things, is always thinking of others, cooks yummy food, and reminds me of Kansas.  Somehow it feels like we are old friends!  You should definitely check out her fun blog!  (Sorry Jennifer that this is a day late!)

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Thanks! I would have never thought I'd make friends all over just by talking about my life. Just trying to enjoy the everyday of everyday. Thanks for reading and sharing your everyday too.

Robin said...

Thanks for the link to Jennifer's blog ~ it's always so fun going exploring!

Tracy Batchelder said...

I enjoy reading Jennifer's blog too.

Kenyetta said...

I love your blog too!