Wednesday, October 29, 2008

No pictures today, but...

A post without pictures....is it still a post?  Even though there are no pictures I do have some exciting news to share.  Monday night I bought a spinning wheel!  Yep, it will be here before long.  A very nice lady in Michigan was selling her Lendrum DT complete (with bag).  She said she was doing to many crafts and needed to focus on what she liked best, so....now I get a new toy (and an early Christmas present)  Pics will follow as soon as it gets here.  Now I'm working hard on my knitting and Christmas crafting projects so I can play when it is here!

9 comments:

Tracy Batchelder said...

Congratulations! It's tradition to name your wheel, so start thinking of a one you like.

Jennifer said...

I am so excited for you! I can't wait to see you spinning on it.

Aunt Kathy said...

Will we have to nickname you Sleeping Beauty now? I am so happy for you.

Davene McBride said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy you found one and am anxious to see a pic when it arrives!
Love you!
Mom

Robin said...

Yay Leah! Can't wait to see it and then the beautiful yarn you'll be spinning! P.S. This ABSOLUTELY qualifies as a post!!!

Anonymous said...

According to MY blog--a post without pictures is pretty much the norm!!

Can't wait to see some pretty spun yarn of your own!!! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Exciting!!! Can't wait to see the pics.

Stacy Kraus McDonald said...

Congrats!! Enjoy!

Bea said...

Awesome. Can't wait to see your pretty creations!