Monday, March 17, 2008

No Second Sock Syndrome (SSS) here!

Yesterday I finished the first Monkey sock :) Yeah! and immediately cast on for the second! My DH is very understanding even supporting of my knitting/crocheting habit, but I don't think he would react favorably to a great number of WIPs let alone single socks! So I try to stay focused as best I can.


We're on Spring Break! Yeah! But it's Monday and I'm at school *sigh* Hopefully I can get my work done and enjoy some knitting days this week! I can't wait to start my sweater! Plus Michael's has a 30% of coupon for your entire purchase this Saturday, so I may go buy the yarn for pastor's baby blanket!


Saturday we went to the St. Patrick's Day Parade with my advisor, her husband, and baby! What fun! It was baby's first parade and she enjoyed herself, plus I got some baby time! Not having yet started my family (school seems to be preventing this) I don't pass up the opportunity to have baby time! Now I'm off to do my work and get a passport :)

2 comments:

Tracy Batchelder said...

Enjoy your break. Hope you get lots of time to relax and knit. I don't like having too many projects in the works at once either. The Monkey sock looks great!

Abigail said...

Great socks!

Have fun on the break and take more knitting with you than you think you might need.....

I speak from expirance!