Wednesday, April 23, 2008

A cat who plays!

So I had a post all ready for you Wednesday all I had left to do was add the pics. I had written in the early morning anticipating a crazy day. Well now is when I'm finally posting it. Please forgive my quietness this week and next, it isn't that I have a lack of things to say, but with the semester ending things get crazy....I'm never sure why the semester gets so crazy, it isn't that I have exams because I don't, but guest lectures, visitors, research, etc. Then everything seems to stop once classes are over (that is when my house gets clean :) ) Anyway things are good here, so here is a short update, plus kitty stuff!


**previously prepared post, with updated sock info**

In light of no new knitting....well that isn't entirely true, I've got 9 more rounds before the heel! (woohoo), but it looks just like the last one, so not very exciting. So I thought I would share some fun pictures of my cat. (no kids=spoiled cat)

For some reason she likes to play under the family room rug. I'm not sure what the appeal is, but she rolls, sleeps, and even cleans herself under the rug. My dad would say the cat has "issues."

She is fun to watch when she is in the "rug" mood though! Hope you all are having a super week!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That cat is Psycho, schitzo and has issues. Dad

Anonymous said...

Pops is a closet cat-lover. He's just jealous he doesn't have a furry sweetie... other than the backyard opossum. =-)

Abigail said...

Cats make great blog fodder. Thanks for distracting us:D

Gauss said...

Wow! That's one fuzzy, happy-looking cat.

Tracy Batchelder said...

Cats are funny and entertaining.