Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Old projects!

Let's see....very little crocheting or knitting progress to report. Yesterday I didn't get home until 6:15, made dinner, finished grading while dinner cooked, did laundry, watched KU win the basketball tourney and went to bed. I guess some days are like that--you just have to get some real work done. I definitely felt productive though! In light of that how about an old FO?

  • Pattern:These are Eunny's Endpaper Mitts
  • Needles: US 2 dpn
  • Yarn: Knit picks Gloss in Woodland Sage, Knit picks essential tweed in Inca Gold (less than 1 skein each)
  • Made for: Me, but they were too small (I was worried about this because my hands are larger than most women's) so they were given to my wonderful SIL!

These were a fun knit! I was my first time doing any colorwork and I enjoyed it. I'm not sure I would make them again, but....maybe in a solid color. I'm not sure how practical they are, but...I liked the process! Hopefully I can show you tomorrow how the curls turn into some nice edging!

1 comment:

Tracy Batchelder said...

I really like fingerless mitts. I've found them very useful in our climate. These are nice. Too bad they didn't fit you, but I bet your SIL was happy to get them.